iasi, romania, homemade, soaps, cosmetics


Tuesday, January 29, 2013

I won in "Make It Monday" on Soap Queen! :)


I'm very happy to tell you that this morning, when I opened my computer I had a very pleasant surprise to find out that I won in the last's week "make It Monday" contest on Soap Queen.

The theme was Photography (of soap products) and one of my photos was selected in the "props" category. You will probably say I'm biased, but I loved the photos in this category the most! :)

But don't take my word for it, see for yourself!

15 comments:

  1. Congratulations! Very nice! Best of all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, Iulia! Your photo is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Felicitari Iulia, fotografia ta este deosebita :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Felicitari Iulia, urmaresc si eu blogul lui Anne-Marie si am vazut fotografia cu sapun acolo, ma bucur mult pentru tine !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Felicitari si aici! Cea mai frumoasa poza!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Multumesc mult, fetelor, ce ma bucura cuvintele voastre, n-aveti idee! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations! You make so beautiful soaps.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations Iulia! This is the most beautiful soap photo I’ve ever seen!

    ReplyDelete
  9. My Congratulations,
    Your photo is fantastic and soaps the same!
    Wish you a very happy week-end,
    Claudia.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Claudia! I adore you soaps, bath products, packaging, everything:) So your words mean a lot to me:)I wish you a happy weekend too!

      Delete

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *